South Health Maternity & Wellness provides more than just medical prenatal, delivery, and post partum medical support. A one-stop resource center for expecting and new parents with service offerings including low-risk prenatal care (Our patients deliver at South Health Campus), breast feeding support, pelvic floor physiotherapy, gynecology services (*referral required), acupuncture, newborn circumcision, dedicated on site pharmacist , and prenatal education.
Here at South Health Maternity, we strive to be your medical home, and services include:
- Prenatal care
- Newborn care
- Breastfeeding support
- Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
- Prenatal Classes
- CPR training for caregivers and health professionals
- IUD placement
- Learn more about our services
We are excited to begin offering in-person birth classes beginning in July! We are committed to your safety, and our cleaning and physical distancing protocols will remain a priority. Class sizes will be smaller to accommodate for distancing.
*** As of November 25th/2020***
When it comes time to deliver at South Health Campus:
You are now only able to have one healthy support person
present during your delivery as per Alberta Health Services
*** As of November 16th/2020 ***
If you are a postpartum mom (up to 4 weeks)
require emergency postpartum care
You can now be seen at South Health Campus
Unit 76 (7th floor)
*** As of October 20th/2020 ***
We are no longer allowing support persons for your appointments.
This is to limit traffic in our clinic and ultimately keep
patients & staff safe.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.
**It is now required to wear a mask at our clinic**
- When it comes time for delivery : Up to two support persons are allowed (over the age of 14), your support persons must be healthy and showing no signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you are showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 such as: Fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat – We ask that you call our office at (403)-271-3381 and staff will help reschedule your appointment for the same date and time with a physician as a phone consultation.
- Alberta Health Services information on COVID-19 & Pregnancy: Click Here!
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!