South Health Maternity & Wellness provides more than just medical prenatal, delivery, and post partum medical support. A one-stop resource center for expecting and new parents with service offerings including low-risk prenatal care (Our patients deliver at South Health Campus), breast feeding support, pelvic floor physiotherapy, gynecology services (*referral required), acupuncture, newborn circumcision, dedicated on site pharmacist , and prenatal education.
Here at South Health Maternity, we strive to be your medical home, and services include:
- Prenatal care
- Newborn care
- Breastfeeding support
- Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
- Prenatal Classes
- CPR training for caregivers and health professionals (on hold due to covid)
- IUD placement
- Learn more about our services
Need after hours or Emergency care?: If needed call 911, or please proceed to unit 76, 7th floor SHC- including up to 2 weeks postpartum.
We are excited to begin offering in-person birth classes beginning in July! We are committed to your safety, and our cleaning and physical distancing protocols will remain a priority. Class sizes will be smaller to accommodate for distancing.
When it comes time to deliver at South Health Campus:
You are now able to have TWO ** Healthy support persons
present during your delivery as per Alberta Health Services
** At clinic, you may now also bring one healthy support person to your visits **
Masks are requested at clinic appointments
- If you are showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 such as: Fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat – We ask that you call our office at (403)-271-3381 and staff will help reschedule your appointment for the same date and time with a physician as a phone consultation.
- Alberta Health Services information on COVID-19 & Pregnancy: Click Here!
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!